This web site is owned and operated by FINTEC recruit Limited and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using the site and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER OR USE THIS WEBSITE.
‘FINTEC recruit.co.uk’; ‘we’; ‘us’; and ‘our’; means FINTEC recruit Ltd, Edinburgh, Scotland – Company registration number SC402285
‘Candidate’; ‘You’ and ‘Your’ means any person registering with us or purchasing any of our services to assist with your job search.
‘Recruiter’; ’Hiring Manager, ‘You’ and ‘Your’ means any person, company, organisation or firm which purchases services from us to assist your recruitment needs.
- General Terms
- The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for employment opportunities and career information and for employers seeking to recruit staff. You may use, print and download information from the site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site. All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belongs to FINTEC recruit Ltd or its third party suppliers. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials. You agree not to deep-link and/or frame the Website or any of the Services for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by FINTEC recruit to do so.
- FINTEC recruit will permit the Candidate and Recruiter or Hiring Manager to access, use and interact with our site subject to these terms and conditions. Any party using this service for any purpose other than those specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions shall immediately be banned from using this site.
- We try to ensure continuous availability of the site and all the services available on it but accept no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused. All liability of FINTEC recruit, its directors or employees howsoever arising for any loss whatsoever arising from your use of or inability to use the Website and/or the Services is excluded, insofar as it is possible to do so in law. We may, additionally, alter the design and specification of the site at any time.
- Candidates and Recruiters or Hiring Managers need to be aware that FINTEC recruit do not introduce or supply Candidates to Recruiters (or vice versa) when the company or organisation post out their vacancy direct onto our web site. On this occasion, it is recommended that, if you are a Candidate to ensure your suitability for the role advertised or, if you are a Recruiter or Hiring Manager, to ensure a work-seeker’s suitability for the role you should undertake the steps set out in The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003. Please note FINTEC recruit also operates as an employment agency where vacancies may not be posted by companies direct, this is when we provide introductions between candidates and clients (employers) for employment by those clients. In order to do this, we collect personal data about you through job applications; on our website (www.fintecrecruit.co.uk); on the job boards we use currently or in the future; on social media channels; through phone calls and emails. We process this data as necessary to provide the services you have requested. Any data requested will be used in the process of helping you find a job; continuing our relationship with you once we have found you a job. Also, for clients in providing a service and for Suppliers in receiving a service. All activity relating to recruitment purposes only. We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Your contact information; name, email address, phone number(s) and postal address.
- Information contained within your resume or C.V.
- Information you provide regarding your career interests, and qualifications
If required by employers, we may collect and process additional personal data including:
o Nationality o Passport o Work visas/ right to work permits o Employer references • We collect and process all data in compliance with all applicable legislation.
We do NOT share any personal data with third party organisations without your explicit consent. Please note that the above list of categories of personal data we may collect is not exhaustive.
- You agree that you shall not use the Website or the Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, untrue, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or which may cause anxiety to others including racist or sexist content or material which otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm FINTEC recruit’s computer systems or any third party computer system.
- Save to the extent possible by law FINTEC recruit does not warrant that our Website or services will operate without error or that the site or services are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and FINTEC recruit shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made in respect of the Website and/or the Services or their contents (including, without limitation, any views or comment made). All information and/or data included in and/or on the Website, the Services and/or in any directory or other listings or information retrieval service made available on or by the Website and/or the Services has been so made available for guidance only. In addition, FINTEC recruit
makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Your use of such information and/or data is therefore entirely at your own risk. All liability of FINTEC recruit, its directors, employees or other representatives arising for any loss suffered as a result of your use of the Website and/or the Services is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in these terms are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit FINTEC recruit’s liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
- Our website contains links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by FINTEC recruit of the contents on such third-party Web sites. FINTEC recruit is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at Your own risk FURTHERMORE you acknowledge that FINTEC recruit is not responsible for third party content on the Website and that FINTEC recruit cannot ensure that material presented on the Internet is legal. FINTEC recruit will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. In particular, you acknowledge that FINTEC recruit is not responsible for and does not monitor the content of job postings provided by third parties on the Website. However, FINTEC recruit shall have the right to remove any postings, materials or other items on the Website which it believes may be illegal or which it determines to be inappropriate.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless FINTEC recruit, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any FINTEC recruit Site, (ii) Your use of any FINTEC recruit Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. FINTEC recruit shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of any FINTEC recruit Site. FINTEC recruit reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of Your User Content from the FINTEC recruit sites and immediate termination of Your registration with, or ability to access the, FINTEC recruit Sites and/or any other services provided to You by FINTEC recruit, upon any breach by You of these Terms or if FINTEC recruit is unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to a FINTEC recruit Site registration. Even after You are no longer a User of the FINTEC recruit Sites, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. FINTEC recruit may terminate, suspend or deny you access to the Website and/or Services immediately for any reason without incurring any liability whatsoever to you.
- Where you are asked to complete a registration form the personal details that you provide must be true, accurate and complete. You agree to notify us of any changes which are relevant to your registration.
- This Agreement shall be personal to you and you may not assign, transfer, sublet, lease or delegate all or any of your rights and obligations, without FINTEC recruit’s prior written consent.
FINTEC recruit reserves the right to assign or transfer all or any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any companies in the same group as FINTEC recruit Ltd or any other third party. In the event of assignment or transfer, notification will either be given to you by e-mail message or notification posted on the Website.
15.Failure or neglect by either party to exercise or enforce any right conferred shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right nor operate so as to bar that exercise or enforcement thereof or of any other right on any later occasion.
- If any provision of this Agreement or part thereof is determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such provision, or part thereof, shall be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in respect of its subject matter NOTWITHSTANDING that FINTEC recruit reserves the right to vary this Agreement from time to time (including the services offered by FINTEC recruit). Such changes shall either be notified to you by e-mail message or notification posted on the Website via the logged in candidate or recruiter or Company Hiring Manager home pages. Changes in this manner shall be deemed to have been accepted if you continue to use the Website and/or the Services after a period of two weeks from the date of transmission of the e-mail message or newsletter, or of posting on the Website, whichever occurs later.
- Any notices from us to you, or you to us, shall be sent by email message to the last email address that you provided us, and in our case, our registered office, and shall be deemed to have been received two business days after the date of dispatch.
- Please note that all calls may be recorded for staff training purposes.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland, and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
- Additional Terms for Candidates
- You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any CV or material contained therein placed by You on the FINTEC recruit Sites. You should be aware (subject to the contact details you provide) that you may be contacted directly by Recruiters or Company Hiring Managers by email, post or telephone.
- The Candidate is liable if they are contacted by the Recruiter, Company Hiring Manager without intervention from FINTEC recruit.
- FINTEC recruit does not discriminate against anyone registered to or using the FINTEC recruit website. We try to ensure that all possible measures are taken to prevent any vacancies advertised and do not discriminate against age, disabilities, gender or race.
- Services and information provided on the site by us and our third party suppliers are intended to assist in the job seeking or recruitment process. Neither we nor our third party suppliers can guarantee their suitability or prospects of success in any particular case. You should obtain independent verification before relying on information provided on the site in circumstances which may result in loss or damage.
- Our liability, and the liability of our third party suppliers, for any loss or damage suffered by you as the result of your use of this site is limited to your actual direct damages and, except in the case of fraud, excludes any loss of future earnings, profit or prospects or any consequential or speculative loss. As required by law, this exclusion does not extend to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your account or Your account is terminated, all Your account information from FINTEC recruit, including CVs, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted and will be deleted from FINTEC recruit’s databases within a reasonable time period. Third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
- FINTEC recruit reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity or in the event that any of our terms have been breached by you.
- By registering your CV on FINTEC recruit you agree that we may also store and show your CV and profile details, to recruiters, Company Hiring Managers, on any other job board owned directly by FINTEC recruit.
- Additional Terms for Recruiters/Company Hiring Managers
- On receipt by us of your submitted information via our on-line form, email, telephone agreement or signed service agreement, you will be deemed to have accepted all of these terms and conditions, and will be granted access (subject to receiving payment for HEAD Start and/or agreeing terms for our MANAGED SERVICE) to use our HEAD START applicant tracking tool and post out your vacancies direct onto our web site in accordance with these terms and conditions. You also agree that all of the information you supply to us is correct, truthful and complete. You agree to inform us by email, telephone or post of any changes to any of the information supplied by you to us. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement in the event that any of the information provided by you to us, is no longer current or accurate or in the event you are in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- We will take reasonable steps to provide a reliable service to you. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or authenticity of any of the CVs stored in our database. You acknowledge and accept that this is beyond our control, and refunds cannot be given in the event of untruthful information being submitted by Candidates.
- You acknowledge and accept that all rights to information provided by third parties are reserved by those third parties, and that such information may not be used in any way that infringes any proprietary interests of those third parties. You agree not to disclose any information provided by the Candidates to any third parties, or those not directly related to the recruitment process of the individual(s) in question.
- You acknowledge and accept that you will at all times comply with the provisions of current data protection legislation. And you will not, by any act or omission cause FINTEC recruit to be in breach of current data protection legislation.
- You acknowledge and accept that you are acting as a data controller for the purpose of current data protection legislation in connection with any personal data obtained in the provision of the Services by FINTEC recruit. It is your responsibility to comply with your obligations as a data controller and to satisfy yourself of the legal grounds for processing any personal data.
- FINTEC recruit acknowledges that it will act as a data controller for the purposes of current data protection legislation and that it will comply with its legal obligations in the provision of the Services.
- Any personal details which you provide to us from which we can identify you are held in accordance with our Data Protection Registration. You are obliged to have a lawful basis for the transfer of any personal data you provide to us. You agree that you do not object to us using this information to contact you for the purpose of improving our service to you, requesting payment(s), discussing account status, and you confirm that you do not consider any of the above as a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
- In relation to the Google Maps API, you acknowledge and accept that by using FINTEC recruit you are bound by Google’s Terms of Service.
- Reselling of FINTEC recruit’s services from ‘recruitment agencies/flat fee companies’ to other companies or agencies for the purpose of recruitment is not allowed on the site without prior written permission from FINTEC recruit in the event that this occurs your account will be cancelled without refund. Permitted Resellers are also bound by the following:
- You cannot resell to direct clients of FINTEC recruit or stop companies from using our service
- All postings job postings will be under FINTEC recruit branding
- The advert cannot name the name of the client
- We have the right to refuse to display any client branded adverts
- Downloading or leeching our CV database, wholly or in part, for any reason other than recruiting for a current vacancy is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate cancellation of your account, without refund. Downloading using any software other than a browser is also strictly forbidden and will result in immediate cancellation of your account, without refund. Legal action may be taken against you.
- Contacting Candidates via email or other means, for any reason other than recruitment, is strictly forbidden.
- You agree not to put excessive load on our servers.
- With regards to fixed users, you agree that only these users will have access to the account. If any unauthorized users attempt to access the account, or if the account is accessed from other locations, we reserve the right to cancel your account immediately, without refund.
- You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to an advertisement you have posted and not do anything which may bring FINTEC recruit into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against FINTEC recruit arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
- We do not guarantee any response to your advertisement or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that Candidates are suitable
for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
- We have rules regarding the content and format of jobs posted on FINTEC recruit. Their purpose is to ensure that users who search the site get results which are presented as clearly and informatively as possible. You agree that we may, at our discretion and without liability to you, remove from FINTEC recruit any advertisement which is posted in breach of these rules. The rules may change from time to time and you are advised to refer to them regularly.
- The job posted must exist in the town advertised, unless it is a franchise opportunity (which must be stated in the description).
- The job title should be specific and be the best description for the role. It must not include locations, salaries or company names, and should not use any slogans or be in breach of diversity, race, ethnicity, age, disability laws etc .
- Emails and URLs within job descriptions are not allowed. We will automatically remove these.
- Premium rate phone numbers must not be used on job adverts.
- The description of the role should mention the required skills as well as details describing the role. Contact names should not be mentioned in the job description. Companies or organisations name should not be mentioned on the job description.
- Vacancy advertisements which discriminate (or appear to discriminate) on grounds of sex, race, age or disability are illegal and may result in proceedings being taken against the publisher/company or organisation posting out the vacancy. Vacancy advertisements are accepted by FINTEC recruit on the basis that the advertiser confirms that any requirement or qualification which may appear to discriminate illegally is in compliance with any exemption available under the relevant legislation. Notwithstanding this confirmation, if we nonetheless believe that a vacancy advertisement may be discriminatory we may at our discretion either amend the advertisement or remove it from FINTEC recruit without liability to you to make any refund of amounts paid or due to be paid in respect of the posting or otherwise and will inform you accordingly.
- The vacancy should accurately describe the role and not mislead the Candidate; sufficient detail should be included in order for the Candidate to understand the nature of the role and the basic requirements of the role. If a role requires a Candidate to work in multiple locations or remote home based, then the vacancy must state this; if the role is selling a product/service ‘door-to-door’ then the vacancy must state this; similarly, if the role is a commission only role then this must be stated on the vacancy.
- To protect our candidates from job scams and fraud, we ask recruiters/hiring managers not to request payments during the recruitment process. Any reports made to FINTEC recruit will be investigated and may lead to the termination of your account without refund.
- Your job posting(s) can be distributed to and displayed across our network of social media site and our chosen selected free and paid job boards to maximise your reach in receiving applications. Details of additional job boards we post out vacancies to is determined by the industry sector. For information on this you can reach us via our contact us page on our web site.
- Jobs advertising can be open and visible on FINTEC recruit web site until filled. It is the company/organisation Recruiter or Hiring Manager who is responsible for closing jobs when using HEAD START.
- All information provided to you by us is confidential you will not disclose your username and/or password to any persons outside of your company. If disclosure occurs we reserve the right to terminate this agreement immediately and seek compensation. Passwords are for the sole use of the person to whom they are issued. Passwords must be kept confidential and secure. We may deny access to a password if we reasonably believe that it is being used by an unauthorised person or that the user is breaching these terms and conditions. You agree to notify us as soon as reasonably possible in the event that your password is, or may be, known to any person(s) other than those within your organisation. Upon notification of such an event, we will render such password inoperable, and will issue a new password by a mutually agreed method (telephone or email or post). You can only access registration areas of the site if:
- your email address and password (if requested) are personal and may not be used by anyone else to access the site;
- you do not do anything to allow anyone who is not a registered user to access any registration area of the site;
- you do not create additional registration accounts which may cause disruption or abuse of the site;
- you do not supply us with false or misleading information or pass yourself off as another user.
- If we believe that you have not complied with these requirements, we may cancel your access to the site immediately and without notice.
- Other than through our negligence or wilful default, we shall not be liable for any losses, damages or claims which result directly or indirectly from any person obtaining any passwords that we have issued you. Our total liability to the Customer in respect of any Services, except for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, is limited to the total amount paid to us during the Contract Term for such Services or £10,000, whichever is the greater.
- FINTEC recruit acts as an agent, and is not responsible for the content of job adverts from different employers/organisations/agencies. If you have an issue with a job advert that is not your own, you should deal with this directly and not through FINTEC recruit.
- Payment Terms for HEAD START:
- You agree to pay the entire balance (in pounds sterling) of your account prior to the commencement of the service (unless an alternative payment structure is agreed in writing). You agree that payments will be made online via our web site credit/debit card or by cheque, or bank transfer. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of failure by you, or the person with whom responsibility lies for payment of such transactions, that we may terminate your account and cancel this agreement immediately. We may also pursue payment in a court of law.
- You agree to the payment structure indicated on our web site for HEAD START services and agree to be charged in accordance with it. All prices are in pounds sterling.
- You agree that we may alter the above rates within 14 days of notifying you of such changes.
- For our HEAD START services in posting out your vacancies direct and utilising our Applicant Tracking Tool, there is a set monthly fee payment. Payment must be made online via our safe e-commerce banking services (Stripe) before you are given full access to the web site platform. For MANAGED SERVICE agreement for any add- on services is made and the company/organisation is invoiced (30 day payment terms). FINTEC recruit reserve the right to pursue payment in a court of law where deemed appropriate.
- All prices exclude VAT. All invoices are payable in accordance with your Service Agreement. Late payment will entitle us to suspend provision of Services. Interest will be payable on late payments at the rate of 3% above the Royal Bank of Scotland’s base rate from time to time.
- Refunds cannot be provided if the Candidate is not of the desired age, sex, race, or nationality, as these criteria contradict our equal opportunities policy, and common decency.
- The terms and conditions of this agreement will continue unless terminated by you or us, by notice in accordance with this section.
- We reserve the right to terminate this agreement immediately and payment will become due immediately of all outstanding amounts. FINTEC recruit will have no further obligation to you, upon the occurrence of any of the following events:
- You fail to pay any amount due to us;
- You are a limited company and call a meeting of creditors or are otherwise the subject of proceedings under the Insolvency Act of 1986, or are unable to pay your debts as they fall due within the meaning of section 123 of the Insolvency Act of 1986, you cease to trade or go into liquidation;
- You are an individual and are declared bankrupt or enter into any arrangement or compromise with your creditors, or you cease to trade;
- The Recruiter /Hiring Manager is in material breach of these terms and conditions and has not remedied such breach within ten days of notice specifying the breach and requiring that it be remedied.
- The Recruiter may terminate the provision of Services in writing to us:
- In the event that we are in material breach of these terms and conditions and have not remedied such breach within ten days of notice specifying the breach and requiring that it be remedied, or:
- We become insolvent, cease to trade or go into liquidation